06 June 2012

Men in Black 3


Men In Black III



Agent J travels in time to MIB's early years in the 1960s, to stop an alien from assassinating his friend Agent K and changing history.

Before we start, I have to admit that I remember nothing of the second movie. Just that it wasn't great. So there won't be any comparing in here.

Why did I come to this movie again?
Aliens, the Men in Black, a young (possibly happy agent K) and a good laugh.
4 out of 5

Characters
Love these guys. Emma Thompson was a great addition!
5 out of 5

Did I care what happened?
Yes! I thought there was a good balance between inner and outer conflict going on. I felt bad for Agent K when Agent J was trying to make him talk about his feelings.
4 out of 5

Plot Holes
Nothing glaring that I remember at the moment. I'm sure if you dove into the whole time travel thing someone who cared more would have strong feelings on the matter. I liked the guys jumping off the buildings during the stock market crash.
4 out of 5

How many times did I yawn?
None. I didn't get bored at all.
4 out of 5

Cool Factor
A decent balance of effects as well as fun gadgets. The old timer MIB equipment cracked me up.
4 out of 5

The End
Didn't see it coming, which is great!
5 out of 5

Overall Enjoyment
4 out of 5, just because I didn't feel the need to chatter about the movie endlessly when I got home. I liked it, but apparently didn't LOVE it.

Score=34!
That's a Brown Belt


Good Job MIB3!

1 comment:

Lace and Books said...

*giggle* Men in Black got Brown. Don't know why but that made me chuckle.